Our Interior Maintenance program is customer focused and made up of caring technicians who use advanced technologies and equipment. You have a major investment in your interior finishes. We can help you protect it, improve the appearance and maximize the life expectancy. Please contact us today and let us review your needs. Spending a few cents per square feet each month on your floor covering care can often times pay for itself by meeting life expectancy.
Services Designed Specifically for You the Customer
- Carpet Care, Hard Flooring, Upholstery, Fabric Walls, Fabric Panels, Maintenance Consulting, Emergency Water Damage, On Site Repair and Assessment.
- Flexible Vitalization Service Program – One Team dedicated solely to your building and unique maintenance concerns. Facility assessment, traffic pattern problem area identification and customized maintenance programs.
- Frequency Based Program – Interim and periodic cleanings to remove soils from foot traffic.
- Revitalization Service – Restorative maintenance for when periodic maintenance is not enough.
- Maintenance Consulting – Education of in house or janitorial staff on proper vacuuming, spotting techniques and cleaning chemistry.
No Two Facilities Are Alike – Understanding Traffic Patterns Affects Carpet Soiling
Soil that enters a building will be most visible and potentially damaging in high traffic, high volume areas. These typically are your entrances, elevator lobbies, hallways, etc. These areas will provide more visible soil than in individual office spaces or conference rooms. This type of assessment can be developed for your particular location. It is a systematic approach that provides cost effective solutions. Clean carpets frequently and meet your carpet's life expectancy.
Heavy Traffic – Clean 12 times per year
Medium Traffic – Clean 4 times per year
Light Traffic - Clean 2 times per year